House Fire Tuesday in Nasewaupee

The Southern Door Fire Department was called to a house fire Tuesday afternoon on Park Drive, in the Town of Nasewaupee. Fire Chief Chuck Cihlar told WDOR that the call came in about 1PM.
When fire fighters arrived they found significant smoke coming from the building. The Southern Door Fire Department was aided by Sturgeon Bay, Brussels-Union-Gardner and the Algoma Departments. It appears that the fire was electrical and started in a closet behind the kitchen. Damage was to the kitchen, a bathroom above the closet and a loft as well as smoke and soot throughout the house. The property is owned by a party from Madison. A dog was inside at the time of the fire and the animal did not survive. The last fire fighters cleared the scene during the early evening. No damage estimate is available.

Posted in News | Tagged , |

Comments are closed.