A barn at 3795 Egg Harbor Road, near 18th Avenue in Sturgeon Bay was destroyed by fire Thursday afternoon. Sturgeon Bay Fire Fighters were called at about 3:30PM, and when they arrived the fire was breaking through the roof. Everything in the building was a total loss, but there were no animals as it is not a working farm. Items lost include several vehicles that were stored along with other items. Ten units from the department were on scene for almost 4 hours, with assistance from the Sturgeon Bay Police Department, the Door County Sheriff’s Department and emergency medical responders. Approximately 25 fire fighters were able prevent the blaze from spreading to nearby buildings. Sturgeon Bay Utilities cut the power to the structure to prevent injury to fire fighters. It is believed the fire started from repairs to a snowmobile with a fuel leak that was ignited by a spark and it quickly spread from there. The property is owned by Sherry Poehler.