Five units and 13 Sturgeon Bay firefighters were sent to a summer home on South Cave Point Road, in the Town of Sevastopol, early Tuesday morning after fire was reported on the exterior of the structure. Fire Chief Tim Dietman was first on the scene shortly after midnight and was told the flames were seen near the outside chimney. The occupants used fire extinguishers to knock down the flames and fire crews added about 100 gallons of water to ensure that the fire was out. A section of cedar siding was damaged and some of the powder from the fire extinguishers went through a gap in the wall and was deposited inside. There was also a minimal amount of smoke in the home. The owners, Robert and Susan Engleke of Madison, said they smelled smoke and alerted the other occupants of the home who went outside. There were no injuries. After Ensuring that the fire was out, Sturgeon Bay fire crews cleared the scene shortly after 1:18AM.