Jeremy Jorns of Sturgeon Bay/Sevastopol won the 182 pound championship and Ezra Haight was second at the Willard Schmidt Scramble at Green Bay Preble on Saturday. Luke Brinkman and Triston Beauchamp went (3-2) while Peyton Hurth Bruce Anschutz finished (2-2) on the day for the Clippers. Luxemburg-Casco’s Kyle Kroll and Travis LeGrave also went (2-2) on Saturday. Preble won the team title with Sparta finishing second. Southern Door’s Seth Suess went (3-2) and a third place finish while Griffin Slezewski and Kyle Conard went (3-2) with 5th place finishes on Saturday at the Kewaunee Invitational. The Storm won the tournament with 285.5 points with Elkhart Lake-Glenbeulah/Howards Grove second with 240 points. Jack Severin, Cam Konop, Cam Hanrahan and Jesse Steinhorst were champions, Paul Wery and Travis Reinke were second, Trevor Pribek and Elena Lewis placed third.
182 Jeremy Jorns (14-1) placed 1st.
- Round 1 – received a bye (Bye)
- Round 2 – won by decision over Jaeden Langenberg (Kaukauna) 4-1 (Dec 6-0)
- Round 3 – won by major decision over Alex VanDenPlas (Luxemburg-Casco) 6-2 (MD 11-0)
- Championship Bracket – won by fall over Nick Braun (Winneconne) 6-10 (Fall 2:34)
- 1st Place Match – won by fall over Kelten Pfaff (Sparta) 8-9 (Fall 3:04)
132 Ezra Haight (11-4) placed 2nd.