Chimney Fire In Sturgeon Bay

sbfdSturgeon Bay firefighters were called to a chimney fire Thursday afternoon at 1829 Memorial Drive, in the city. The homeowner, Dave Walter, realized something was wrong, he put out the fire in the fireplace and called the fire department. Firefighters arrived and determined that the cause was a build up in the chimney. Thermal imaging revealed that the small fire was confined to the chimney and it was quickly cleared and there was no damage to the house.
The call came in at 4:29pm and 5 firefighters and 3 units responded to the scene, they were back at the station in a little less than a half an hour.

Posted in News |

Comments are closed.