(Major Cable TV Network looking for island community….)
We have been informed that a Major Cable TV Network is planning to create a reality show highlighting an island community within the United States. They are looking for an island with year-round residents who are vital to the island’s community. These year-round residents often bear isolation and treacherous weather in order to call the island home, and their contributions are vital to the community. They are seeking for an island community with special pride, even when condition may seal them off from the mainland. Please note, this will not be a show about tourists, although islands with a tourism industry are acceptable. The show will be more about the island community, families, coworkers, and those who play a vital role in keeping up the island year-round. If you know of an island community who would be a good candidate for this reality show, please reply to the email below or you can call the casting company with answers to the following questions:
- Your name?
- Your age?
- Your contact phone number?
- Your occupation?
- Name of island and state?
- Describe your island and the way you live…..
- What is the island known for? Population (winter vs. Summer)?, What are the vital industries? How do people get to and from the island?
- Is anything at stake? Other than covid, how is business?
- Does living on the island dictate your way of life?
- Do your community’s life is different than life on the mainland?
- Please describe some key people in the community…..
Please email all answers to “IslandPeopleCasting@gmail.com”
Or you can call casting director Alicia Good, 310-666-3664.