Belgian Days This Weekend!

The Brussels Lions Club is celebrating its 51st annual Belgian Days in 2012. The event opens its two day run Saturday at the Brussels Town Park. A $2 raffle ticket provides admission for both days of activities. As in the past, visitors to the town park will find a little competition, great music & specialty foods. Since 1960, the Brussels Lions Club has raised over $350,000. 10% of all money raised is sent to Lions International, the remaining 90% is donated to the local community. The 51st annual Belgian Days runs through Sunday at the Town Park in Brussels Here’s the full schedule of events for Belgian Days:

2012 Belgian Days Schedule Click to enlarge

Posted in News |

Comments are closed.