A new exhibit sponsored by the Ephraim Historical Foundation focuses on two special camps that were located at Peninsula State Park near Fish Creek. 2016 marks the 100th anniversary of the founding of “Camp Meenahga,” a girls summer camp that flourished from 1916 to 1948. Young women went to the camp to enjoy activities like swimming, horseback riding, sailing and performance arts. Just a couple of miles away, “Camp Peninsular” housed depression-era young men working for the Civilian Conservation Corps. In exchange for 40 hours of work per week, which included clearing trails, building stone walls and eliminating poison ivy, these young men were paid $30 per month. The exhibit entitled, “Two Roads Diverged: Camp Meenagha and Camp Peninsular in Peninsula State Park,” will be on display in the Anderson Barn Museum in Ephraim beginning on June 17th.