The extremely cold weather has caused some closings, cancellations and postponements. Here’s Wednesday’s list:
School Closings for Wednesday, January 8th 2014:
– Southern Door
– Sturgeon Bay
– Washington Island
– Peninsula Christian School
– Saint Peter’s Lutheran
– Saint John Bosco
Other Closings for Wednesday, January 8th 2014:
– Northern Door Children’s Center
– Sunshine House
– YMCA Barker Child Development Center
– Feed and Clothe My People
Cancellations and Postponements for Wednesday, January 8th 2014:
- No “Meals on Wheels” in Door County today
– Hearty Conditioning at the Sturgeon Bay YMCA is cancelled
– All classes and programming up until 3 PM at the Northern Door and Sturgeon Bay YMCA Program Centers have been cancelled. Both locations remain open per regular hours.
– No Drop-In Kids Care at the Northern Door and Sturgeon Bay YMCA Program Centers.
– All Kids’ Club after school programming at Door County school locations and at the Northern Door and Sturgeon Bay YMCA Program Centers have been cancelled.
– Baileys Harbor Stella Maris Parish “Faith Formation” classes at 4 PM and 7 PM are cancelled.
– No EDGE or confirmation classes for grades 1-8 at Saint Peter, Saint Joseph, Corpus Christi and Saint Peter and Paul.
– First Baptist Church of Sturgeon Bay has cancelled all evening activities.
– Saint Paul of Algoma has cancelled their 6:30 Bible Class.
– The “Undecorating Party” at the Sturgeon Bay Library has been postponed until Thursday at 10 AM.
-St. Peters Lutheran Church adult bible class at 6:30PM is cancelled
-Jaycees bingo is cancelled
Confirmation class at Rosiere at 7pm cancelled