Work Trailer Catches Fire in Sturgeon Bay

A trailer housing a diesel powered pressure washer was damaged in a fire Thursday night at the Stone Harbor Resort & Conference Center in Sturgeon Bay. The unit owned by Fox Valley Clean Air of Appleton was being used to clean out duct work at the time the fire broke out. Apparently, a chimney on the trailer came loose, causing the fire that damaged its inner workings & the roof. Two units & four Sturgeon Bay firefighters were paged out at 10:07PM. They used about 100 gallons of water to extinguish the blaze. Damage was limited to the trailer unit. There were no injuries reported & a damage estimate is unavailable. The fire crew was back at the station about 20 minutes after the call came in.

Menards
Advertisement
Posted in News |

Comments are closed.