A juvenile was taken into police custody & could face arson charges in connection with a smoky fire in a second floor bathroom at TJ Walker Middle School in Sturgeon Bay Tuesday. The Sturgeon Bay Fire Department was paged out at 1:59PM. The first crew on the scene was told that a teacher walking by the boys bathroom noticed the smoke from smoldering paper. Apparently, hand towels or toilet paper was placed around a soap dispenser & ignited. The dispenser was damaged, along with an area of the wall, ceiling tiles & the floor. However, there was no structural damage & the fire was contained to the bathroom. Firemen used the bathroom’s exhaust fan to clear smoke from the room. They were back at the station at 2:29PM Tuesday.