Garden Shed Destroyed By Fire

An eight foot by eight foot garden shed was destroyed in a fire early Monday morning at 1648 Rhode Island Street in Sturgeon Bay. Firefighters were sent to the Grant Erickson home shortly before 4:30AM & found the shed fully engulfed in flames. About 800 gallons of water was needed to put out the blaze which is believed to have started due to spontaneous combustion. The owner said he had bagged up grass clippings & other lawn debris & placed it in the shed prior to the fire. No damage estimate is available for the structure listed as a total loss. Fire crews returned to the station at 5:20 Monday morning.

Menards
Advertisement
Posted in News |

Comments are closed.