Four units and seven firefighters were sent to an apartment at 913 South Elgin Avenue, on the west side of Sturgeon Bay, Wednesday afternoon after a fire was reported in a bedroom there. The first crew on the scene found a small dresser burning. A fire extinguisher was used to knock down the flames and a small amount of water finished the job. The damage was contained to a the dresser, although there was smoke throughout the apartment. Firefighters used fans to ventilate the area. The apparent cause of the blaze was an unattended candle. There were no injuries. The fire call came in at about 3:13 pm and the Sturgeon Bay fire crews were back at the station an hour later.